Are you new to Good Shepherd and not sure about what you’ll find? You’ve come to the right place!
Here are the five most important things to know about visiting Good Shepherd:
- The parking lot is behind the church, and you can follow the walkway that leads from the gate to the church door.
- At first service, you have one book to follow. At second service you have a program and hymn books. The pastor tries to keep everyone clear about where to look. If you’d rather just listen and take it all in, that’s OK too.
- We like to meet new people and assume there are things we could learn from you. All the same, we’ll try to catch your signal if you want to be left alone and just check things out.
- You can be sure you will fit in because we are a pretty varied bunch.
- There are refreshments after the service, and that’s a really good place to meet people and ask questions.